Lasting personal and social change comes about when we all work together. That’s why, at the Y, strengthening community is our cause. Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income, or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive.
Our Strength is our Community
- The Y is a nonprofit like no other. We have the presence and partnerships to promise, and deliver, positive change.
- Community Centered: For over 125 years, we’ve been listening and responding to our Pierce and Kitsap County communities.
- Bringing People Together: We touch the lives of over 100,000 people each year, connecting people of all ages and backgrounds to bridge the gaps in community needs.
- Nurturing Potential: We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive, which is why we provide $3.5 million in financial assistance annually to support 1 in 3 Child Care youth, 1 in 5 Camp Seymour participants and 1 in 7 facility members.
- Local Presence and Global Reach: We mobilize our local communities to effect lasting, meaningful change.
To put Christian principles into practice through programs that build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all.